The League can create a custom Voters’ Guide for you! Go to Vote 411 and enter your residence address to see a Voters’ Guide with information for only those candidates and items on your ballot.
- Enter your address, click the “Enter” button.
- Then click the green button “Get personalized information on candidates and issues”. There are other options for registering to vote, if this is of interest.
- Verify your address. Then click on the blue button “Show My Races”
- For a Primary Election, choose your party using the drop down menu under “Choose My Party”. Click on the blue button “Go to My Races”
- All your candidates and issues will come up. By clicking each race, you can page through candidates race by race. Clicking “View My Races” will bring up a list of all races where you can click through to the specific race or issue.