Give a special voter in your life the gift of membership in the Portland League. Anyone 16 or older can be a member. Student memberships are just $5!
There are two easy ways to give a League membership to a friend, relative or an interested person who cannot afford to join the League without financial help.
Option 1. Send your gift membership form and check by mail.
- Click here to download a paper gift membership form.
- Print and fill out the paper form.
- Write a check to LWV Portland for the amount of the membership ($80 for an individual, $120 for a two-person household, or $5 for a high school, college or university student.)
- Mail the form and your check to League of Women Voters of Portland, PO Box 3491, Portland, Oregon 97208-3491.
Option 2. Fill out the PayPal form below and pay with your PayPal account or credit card.
- Please select the type of membership you want and fill out the form below with the name, email, phone and mailing address of your gift recipient. We need this information to welcome new members and send them information about special member events and benefits.
- Then please click on the “Pay Now” button. (You should have a chance to add your contact information and any special instructions about your gift, after clicking the button.
- If you have trouble entering your contact information on PayPal, please email it to our office at email@example.com.) Please note that giving us your address and email helps us properly acknowledge your gift.
We will send your gift recipient(s) a certificate and letter about your gift, with information about the benefits of League membership and ways they can fully participate as members.