Watch these debates including both candidates for each office and pro & con speakers for each measure
October 2, 7 – 9 pm
Portland Commissioner Position3, JoAnn A Hardesty vs. Loretta Smith
also October 2:
- Ballot Measure 103, prohibiting taxes/fees for “groceries”
- Ballot Measure 26-201, Portland’s retailer surcharge for clean energy projects.
October 9, 7 – 9 pm
- Multnomah County Auditor, Scott Learn vs. Jennifer McGuirk – in partnership with the City Club of Portland
also October 9:
- Measure 105, repealing the law limiting state and local enforcement of federal immigration laws
- Measure 26-199, Metro affordable housing bonds
- Measure 102, allowing local bonds for financing affordable housing with nongovernmental entities
Both evenings will start at 7 pm in the Multnomah County Boardroom, to the right off the lobby of 501 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
You won’t want to miss watching these informative forums live in person or via the YouTube recordings on our website. Understand the issues & candidates.